Saturday, December 8, 2007

Xmas cupcakes

Hiya! Hope you guys like my Xmas cupcakes so far :)
I have already finalized on some of my Xmas orders and if you are interested, drop me an sms/email fast! Hee.

Basically, the packaging for my xmas cupcakes will be:
1) in a box of 2 (just sweet for couples.. one for you, and one for him!) $8 (min 2 boxes)
2) in a box of 9 (great for a small group of gathering, sharing among best friends) $35
3) in a box of 12 or more (suitable for office parties, family celebrations and a treat to all that you love!) $42 for a box of 12 (discounts will be given for orders more than 100 pcs)

Free collection for the above cupcakes will be on 23rd December, location at Lavender MRT Station or a charge of $10-$15 for delivery. If you want your cupcakes on any other days, please sms/email me for further discussions.

Prices of normal cupcakes (refer to my old posts and pictures) will be $2.50/pc (min 12 pcs/flavour), but priority will be given to Xmas cupcakes at the moment, thus place your order fast if you are interested! Buttercupcakeshop cupcakes are suitable for birthdays, anniversary, baby's 1st month, Xmas and all occasions. Designs can be catered to your preference.

No comments: