Sunday, December 23, 2007

Wedding cupcakes


My own sister is getting married in 2 weeks time, and I promise to bake her cupcakes, cupcakes and more cupcakes as her wedding gifts!


For her "guo da li", ie. my future bro-in-law coming to my house to ask for hand, she requires cakes to distribute to friends and relatives. So, i came up with 4-in-a-box, with 4 different flavors of cupcakes in a box for each family..

I came up with my never-failed-me-chocolate-cupcakes, my green tea matcha cupcakes, authenic vanilla cupcakes and last but not least, my proud creation, the fragrant banana cupcakes.

I love these banana cupcakes, they are made with ripe bananas and every time when i bake them, my kitchen will be overwhelmed with the fragrance.


From top left to bottom right:

Green tea matcha cupcake with green tea frosting; vanilla cupcake with blueberry topping; chocolate cupcakes with oreo crumbs; and banana cupcake with banana cream frosting

No comments: