Tuesday, July 24, 2007

cakes, cakes, and more cakes!

my first attempt at baking a "big" cake, topped with my favourite strawberries and chocolate cream! =)

i'm really pleased with the final outcome. A tall and sweet strawberry cake, heehee.





Pretty not??? :P I love the cross-section, revealing the strawberries with cream.

And of course, how i can miss out my cuppies ..!
Vanilla cupcakes topped with whipped cream and topped with strawberries.

I need to clear out my fridge, too many cakes in it! Mummy is screaming at me already! Any takers for guinea pigs?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your cakes!!! Yummy! I wan to be your guinea pig

B.u.t.t.e.r.c.u.p C.a.k.e.s.h.o.p said...

haha, get johnny to drive down lar! anytime for u :P
the cakes are sitting in the fridge waiting to be eaten..

Anonymous said...

Hahaaa! You promise har! I will definitely drop by if and when i am free! :)