Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back in action!



Hi all, sorry for the super long disapperance act! Yes, buttercupcakeshop is still around, just that I had been super busy for the past 3-4 months due to my own wedding preparations (and yes, i'm a M.W since 28th March 09!) as well as my honeymoon for the past 3 weeks.

Apologies to all those who have EMAILED or SMS/CALLED me during the past 3 weeks with regards to cupcakes enquiries. As I was overseas in USA and Taiwan, I was unable to reply. Once again, sorry to all those that i've not replied!

I haven been baking for a long, long time.. but i'm proud to say that i've baked my own wedding cakes for my Guo Da Li. Though it was a tiring thing to do.. but it was very meaningful to me. I've baked wedding cakes for several couples, and finally it was my turn to bake some for my own big day! To cut it short, here's the pictures..


1 comment:

Unique Wedding Cakes said...

These cupcakes are very pretty. They are very creative and beautifully designed. These would make a great wedding cupcake cake.

The images are beautiful, great job!

Timothy