Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wedding cupcakes

It's a mad rush and tedious week at work.. Rushing from projects to projects..
Had a chance to take my attention and mind off work, but baking itself is a tiring hobby (especially when u have a big order)!
I spent hours and hours in the kitchen, with the help of my lovely fiance! Without him, I'll probably spent the whole day in the kitchen.. haha.

Congrats Wilchin for her big day! Here's the cakes she ordered..
A very sweet girl who left all her designs of cakes to me totally.. i hope everything's fine (though my car broke down when i was supposed to make the delivery, and ended up 15mins late!).

A box of 6 cupcakes.. with 2 green tea (macha), 2 chocolates and 2 vanilla cupcakes in a box.




1 comment:

Snooky doodle said...

yeah baking is really tiring especially decorating. I end up hours standing up and then my feet ache alot. Nice blog :-)