Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blueberry muffins

So excited to bake my blueberry muffins last nite. Took me a whopping 3 hrs to get everything done...

Recipe indicated it'll yield 12 muffins, but i got 24 muffins instead! I supposed it's because i'm using a cupcake tray instead of a standard muffin tray..


I love the crumbs on the top of these muffins.. crispy n crunchy. Plus, it's so exciting to see all the blueberries BURST upon heated in the oven.. sizzling sounds are so appealing!


the muffins taste really good when they're freshly baked out of the oven. However, i had one for breakfast this morning again, it has kinda harden and feels much tougher den last nite.


Perhaps I should reduce the amt of flour and increase the milk content!


Nonetheless.. these are my beautiful muffins..my proud creations!



Recipe taken off www.thebakerwhocooks.blogspot.com

No comments: